- We covenant together as a church to believe, trust, and seek to live consistently with the truths which are articulated in the GBC Statement of Faith.
- We covenant together to participate in corporate worship by faithfully attending the corporate assemblies of this congregation.
- We covenant together to demonstrate Christian charity and benevolence to other members of Grace Bible Church and to the rest of our central Texas community.
- We covenant together to commit ourselves wholly to the universal church by means of prayer, financial assistance and other forms of service.
- We covenant together that upon moving from this location, we will as soon as possible find another gospel-centered church to which we may commit our family and ourselves.
- We covenant together to regularly and fervently pray for this church and its leadership.
- We covenant together to shepherd all who by divine providence have been placed under our care to the mercy seat of our God, Jesus Christ our Lord.
- We covenant together to weep with those who weep and rejoice with those who rejoice.
- We covenant together to support our church community through the means of financial offerings, given with proper prudence and gospel joy, and submission to the leadership.
- We covenant together to live faithfully in the world as ambassadors of Jesus Christ by abstaining from the stains of worldliness and pursuing a life of faith and repentance for the glory of God.
- We covenant together to call other members of this assembly to repentance if anyone strays from affirming these glorious gospel truths and/or begins to live in a way contrary to godliness.
May God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit be pleased to honor his holy name in this his holy assembly. Amen.